California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The CCPA law provides the following privacy rights for California consumers regarding their personal information*:
- You have the right to know what personal information we collect
- You have the right to know how we use your personal information
- You have the right to have your personal information deleted
- You have the right to tell us not to sell your personal information
If you would like to exercise these rights please fill out and submit the form below. For multiple requests please submit a separate form for each request. We will only use the information you provide in this form to communicate with you and to verify your request.
* Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household. For example, it could include your name, social security number, email address, records of products purchased, internet browsing history, geolocation data, fingerprints, and inferences from other personal information that could create a profile about your preferences and characteristics.1